Greg Campion is a storyteller. By day, as a senior marketing executive in the asset management industry, he tells stories about financial markets - in the form of white papers, articles in major financial publications and a podcast that he hosts and produces. By night, Greg writes about self-improvement - how to get better every day at every aspect of your life - from careers to fitness to relationships.
- His latest book Say Good Morning, Like a Human: 50 Unwritten Rules for Surviving the Modern Workplace and Building a Career You Love is available now on Amazon, Audible or wherever you buy books.
- He also authored the book CFA Confidential - What it Really Takes to Become a CFA Charterholder
- You can find his latest writing on careers, habits and motivation in his newsletter, Intentional Wisdom, or by following him on Twitter @gregorycampion.
- Greg is a graduate of Stonehill College and earned an MBA in Finance from New York University’s Stern School of Business.
- He currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina, with his family.